Two-level exit stand CardPark-EXTx2
Two-level exit stand CardPark-EXTx2 provides work with cars and trucks and is used in a complex parking system to automate the exit.
Category: Parking control system
- Control of the entry of vehicles from the parking area
- Checking and accepting one-time proximity cards and cards of permanent use
- Barrier, traffic light and additional equipment control
- Informing visitors through messages on the display
- Providing voice communication with the parking operator with video transmission
- Shearing information with the server
- Display (monochrome, 2 or 4 lines of text, color display optional) – 2 pcs.
- Card collector (volume of 1,000 cards) or ticket scanner – 2 pcs.
- Card reader for regular customers – 2 pcs.
- IP communication for voice and video communication with an operator or a parking administrator – 2 pcs.
- Backlight -2 pcs.
- Built-in video camera (optional) – 2 pcs